Corporate Express

www.corporateexpress.com

Good company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Pros

Corporate Express is a great company to work for.They are willing to work with you if you have personal family issues. You can move around to other position with in the company for career opportunities. Corporate Express tries to recognize individual for his or her hard work and accomplishments. All the employees are friendly and we all try to do our best and some works very well as a team. I think our vice president, directors and managers are doing a great job in helping their department grow and the company as well. They treat the employees with respect and fairness.

Cons

Corporate Express's health plan is not as good as some of my previous employment. I thought that since Corporate Express is such a big company that they would have a better health plan. The health plan is not that bad. It is just ok in my opinion. I don't think the raise is all that good either because it's very minimal in my opinion, but department do get bonuses so that you only get around 4 to 5 percent overall. At least that's the average I seem to be getting each year. These are the only 2 downsides in my opinion.

I think they are doing a very good job.

Other reviews for Corporate Express

Like my job - need more money!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

Pros

The company has great people and benefits

Cons

we are given too many accounts to handle - and too many duties to effectively perform any of them with excellence.
    I am not paid enough.

be more realist when setting goals and required monthly activities.
    Work our job for a month...

Great Company to work for.

Current Employee - Buyer  in  Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Buyer in Aurora, CO

Pros

Great Company, great Benefits. Senior Management is very open and honest with changes and developments within the company.

Cons

Sometimes stress level of getting all work deadlines accomplished in a short amount of time.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Corporate Express.

Worked for Corporate Express? Contribute to the Community!