Corporate Express
www.corporateexpress.com Broomfield, CO 5000+ Employees

Carrot and never-ending stick

Architecture Team Lead (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Corporate Express

ProsNice people. Good work environment with a strong team mindset. The workers were very dedicated and hard working. Good balance of work and fun in a small office feeling.

ConsMiddle and senior management seemed mostly lost.
Lots of promises for future growth, none was ever delivered.
High pressure to meet customer demands with little regard to the resources required. So, everyone got overworked quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the buyout was a good thing overall. Hopefully the Staples management understands how to run a balanced company better.

Good Company

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Broomfield, CO

I worked at Corporate Express

Pros: Interesting work and invest in its employees Cons: Senior Management not very focused on long-term results Advice to Senior Management: Choose direction and stick with it! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work? Meh.

Developer (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Corporate Express

Pros: Beautiful Location. Access to office supplies. Great shopping and golfing within walking… Cons: Overall, one of the most bizarre and inexplicable places I've ever worked. Staff… Advice to Senior Management: Allow Staples to get rid of the dead wood. More

There are newer reviews on Corporate Express.

Worked for Corporate Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corporate Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Corporate Express CEO Ron Sargent. All reviews posted anonymously by Corporate Express employees.