There are newer employer reviews for Corporate Resource Services

My expirience has being an excellent one. No complains!

Current Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Miami, FL
Current Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Miami, FL

I have been working at Corporate Resource Services as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The staff is always one phone call away. Always available to help me find my next job.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments to say.

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for Corporate Resource Services

1. Get us out of here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Corporate Resource Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Can not think of any positive thing to say. So many of us have our resumes out there.

Cons

CEO is the most morally and ethically challenged person ever to run a company.

Advice to Management

Resign.

Public Company Ran By "Friends and Family"

I worked at Corporate Resource Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Large multi-faceted company with various divisions inside the Staffing/Recruiting industry. They do everything from warehouse and kitchen staff to supporting some of the largest Financial companies in the country.

Cons

This company has no regard for their internal employees or their temporary workforce. Since the organization is run by the majority shareholders friends and family it is clear that if you aren't family your success will be limited. This is the kind of organization that expects it's hourly employees to work overtime but does not feel as though they should be compensated for it. They don't believe in reasonable benefits or fair wages for anyone other than management. Although there are some individuals inside the organization that understand how and what is needed to run a business of this size, they often appear to make decisions more in-line with that of a "mom and pop".

Advice to Management

Take a step back and really look at your operation - and those you have running it! You cannot be successful without the right team!