Corporation Service Company

There are newer employer reviews for Corporation Service Company

Great company!

Current Employee - I T in Wilmington, DE
Current Employee - I T in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Corporation Service Company full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I work in I.T. and I'm really shocked how much fun I'm having at this place. I started with CSC Global about 3 months ago and I'm having a blast! The people are fun and everyone is excited to come to work. Most of the I.T. people really know their stuff. The management is really interested in making changes and creating a place where I.T. people are comfortable.

Cons

Some of the people that have been there a long time seem to prefer the 'old' way of doing things. I think they know their business pretty well and the management is doing a great job to making sure they feel comfortable with changes.

Keep it up!

126 Other Employee Reviews for Corporation Service Company (View Most Recent)

Fun, down to earth, very helpful.

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Corporation Service Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very family oriented, no drama, down to business

Cons

None that I have seen.

Keep up the good work

Great place to start your career after college, but, extremely flat company and not a place to build a career.

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Corporation Service Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great with PTO and time off.
    Wilmington HQ office participates in a lot of activities to bring the company together.
    Knowledgable employees.
    Weekly team meetings that provide a place for the group to talk and solve problems together.
    Employee of the month parking spots and recognition.
    Not located in the city of Wilmington, commute is easy and off the beaten path.

Cons

Satellite offices seem isolated and not as involved. Different work practices for different offices, not very consistent.
    Team Leaders & Work Flow Coordinators makes decisions and changes in secrecy - from seat changes, hour changes, work process changes, etc.
    Flat company, promotions involve more work but no title change or pay increase.
    Technology is dated for a company that is heavily dependent on their computer systems. Need a stronger IT department and more resources to update systems.

Their seems to been a surge in hiring young recent college graduates. These people are hardworking, smart and technology savvy, however, you're new hires are getting bored of working twice as hard and fast as the older employees without promotion. They are qualified to be getting paid $10,000 more than what they are making - don't let these stars go.. Give them promotions - create titles and levels within departments to keep these guys here.

There are newer employer reviews for Corporation Service Company