Correct Care Solutions

www.correctcaresolutions.com
  www.correctcaresolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Correct Care Solutions

All politics and no ability.

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Nashville, TN

I worked at Correct Care Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great first job. Enjoyed teaching the inmates and found the job very fulfilling.

Cons

When any problems arise they sweep it under the rug if they favor one employee over the other. I was being bullied at work and filed complaints, even a workplace harassment complaint with HR but I wasn't as popular as the girl that was causing problems with not only me but other employees. I ended up being the one fired after all was said and done.

Stop making everything about favoritism. Just because someone isn't a political animal doesn't mean you should get rid of a hard worker for someone who is lazy.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Correct Care Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - IT Generalist  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - IT Generalist in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent coworks, Great Work Environment and good management. Culture is rewarding and family like. Get to work with alot of smart dedicated people who care about patients and helping an underserved population.

Cons

Can be hard work at times, location is ok but no Cool Springs.

Keep it up!

The money is good, but...

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Burlington, VT
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Burlington, VT

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions

Pros

With 5 years of experience prior to joining this company, I felt I was compensated very well. The experience I have gained has been very good, and I feel it will benefit me when I take my talents elsewhere. The benefits are very good, and include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and life insurance.

Cons

My immediate supervisor and our regional supervisor do not have good leadership skills. This is very unfortunate, considering the corporate office is thousands of miles away. I feel it is negatively affecting our site and not in the best interest of our client.

I feel like an increase in corporate presence at the distant sites with newer contracts would allow employees to be able to share their opinions as well as receive advice from people with the expertise to offer valuable information.

There are newer employer reviews for Correct Care Solutions

Worked for Correct Care Solutions? Contribute to the Community!