Correct Care Solutions

Your Lose

Former Employee - Registered Nurse RN  in  McHenry, IL
Former Employee - Registered Nurse RN in McHenry, IL

I worked at Correct Care Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay and benefits were good and always enough work to keep you busy.

Cons

New Management was disappointing and dishonest. Not supportive or at site during busy daytime hours. Being punctual and hardworking not recognized or appreciated. Work assignments and schedules were managed according to "click" group.

Leadership and organization are the bases for becoming management material. If managing is too stressful or just simply unmanageable maybe a different position or demotion should be considered instead of running off good help

30 Other Employee Reviews for Correct Care Solutions (View Most Recent)

Bad management

Current Employee - Nurse  in  Mount Clemens, MI
    Current Employee - Nurse in Mount Clemens, MI

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

My co-workers are like family.

Cons

Bad management and poor pay. No recognition for a job well done, but they sure do notice when you have done something that's not perfect. Management is very inconsistent with how they handle employees. Some employees can do no wrong while others get written up for the smallest thing. When they see that someone isn't working out or just can't handle the job, they keep them around anyway because they are desperate.

Learn to be a leader. Stand up for what you know is right. Don't play favorites. Control your temper.

All politics and no ability.

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Nashville, TN

I worked at Correct Care Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great first job. Enjoyed teaching the inmates and found the job very fulfilling.

Cons

When any problems arise they sweep it under the rug if they favor one employee over the other. I was being bullied at work and filed complaints, even a workplace harassment complaint with HR but I wasn't as popular as the girl that was causing problems with not only me but other employees. I ended up being the one fired after all was said and done.

Stop making everything about favoritism. Just because someone isn't a political animal doesn't mean you should get rid of a hard worker for someone who is lazy.

There are newer employer reviews for Correct Care Solutions

Worked for Correct Care Solutions? Contribute to the Community!