Correct Care Solutions
www.correctcaresolutions.com Nashville, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

NPs, PAs -- Beware!

ProsGood pay, good hours, interesting clientele

ConsMedical supervisor has very poor collaborative skills and no desire to improve. Difficult and hostile atmosphere. Cramped, share workspace. On-call 24/7 every other week. Longevity of NP on site, very poor due to the aforementioned. Little upper level support.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove the person causing the most chaos. Pay attention and authentically support your professional staff. Your Regional Management team is spread way to thinly to be effective.

This is a great place to work with great atmosphere and people.

Nashville, TN

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Atmosphere, Ethical Compliance, Morale, Mission Objective Cons: Pay, field / site turn-over Advice to Senior Management: The Home Office is a great place to work. The turn over at site locations is a huge problem which management is trying to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work and grow......

Member of the Clinical Services Division (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Family atmosphere. True concern about employees. Excellent clinical care. Employees feel truly appreciated. Huge… Cons: Every company has its cons but I believe CCS has no more (likely less) than any other company of its size… Advice to Senior Management: Stay the course! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Correct Care Solutions.

Worked for Correct Care Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Correct Care Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Correct Care Solutions CEO Jerry Boyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Correct Care Solutions employees.