Correct Care Solutions

www.correctcaresolutions.com

NPs, PAs -- Beware!

Pros

Good pay, good hours, interesting clientele

Cons

Medical supervisor has very poor collaborative skills and no desire to improve. Difficult and hostile atmosphere. Cramped, share workspace. On-call 24/7 every other week. Longevity of NP on site, very poor due to the aforementioned. Little upper level support.

Remove the person causing the most chaos. Pay attention and authentically support your professional staff. Your Regional Management team is spread way to thinly to be effective.

Other reviews for Correct Care Solutions

I love working at CCS!

Pros

CCS is a fast growing company that pays real attention to its patients, its people and its partners. The people with whom I work at the sites are fantastic! There is a lot of working together and the people are committed to their work. Management cares about its people, too. Because the company is growing, there are lots of opportunities to move and to advance. The pay and benefits are good, too. The sites get lots of attention from the corporate office team. There is a lot of support. I have worked for the company for 5 years and plan to go nowhere. The work that I have gotten to do is like none other at my former companies, I feel challenged and proud of what I am able to accomplish there.

Cons

No company is perfect and CCS is no exception. The training program needs improvement and I understand that this is being worked on ... which is good.

Keep up the good work!

Phenomenal Growth Opportunities.... If You’re Willing to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Augusta, ME
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME

Pros

- Patient Care is first priority
    - Employees actually do come first and without question matter, with each decision from the top down
    - Leaders with integrity and morals of conviction to doing the right thing
    - Instill that working hard is just what we do, but when the time for play comes, play as equally hard and genuinely have fun with this family of co-workers

Cons

If you are afraid to think outside the box, this is not the place for you to work

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things

There are newer employer reviews for Correct Care Solutions.

Worked for Correct Care Solutions? Contribute to the Community!