Correctional Medical Services
www.cmsstl.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Don't work for Correctional Medical Services.....

RN (Current Employee)
Vineland, NJ

I have been working at Correctional Medical Services

ProsRetirement 401k can't be beat; If you want to succeed with this company, you can blindly follow their demands, to the detriment of your coworkers and become a supervisor. The actual work is rewarding.

ConsCommunication at the local level is nil; the price for the health insurance is prohibitive with less than expected coverage; As an employee, you are treated no better than an inanimate object; staffing is short on all shifts; ghost scheduling is used; Employee morale is down and NOT a cause of concern at any time for this company; and, Supervisors play favorites in raises, evaluations, shift assignments and time off assignments.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlay fair and according to the law! Everyone needs equal treatment. I have worked for this company for a very long time and have never met Dick Miles.

Looking for another position

Rather Not Say (Current Employee)
Smyrna, DE

I have been working at Correctional Medical Services

Pros: The PTO time that you are given is hard to beat, but given the fact… Cons: Repeated turn over in administration and management. No clear job… Advice to Senior Management: Follow through at the site level with, there is no communication between the regional office and the sites. When a directive is given, we usually… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay far away

I have been working at Correctional Medical Services

Pros: The best reason to work there are the nurses that work along… Cons: The benefits are absolutely horrible. They are extremely expensive and don't… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees. Treat them with the professionalism the deserve.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Correctional Medical Services.

Worked for Correctional Medical Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Correctional Medical Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Correctional Medical Services CEO Dick Miles. All reviews posted anonymously by Correctional Medical Services employees.