friendly,fast,accuate

Current Employee - CDS in Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - CDS in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Cosentino's Market part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am a people person with great skills,hi would you like to simple some cheese

Cons

my challenges would be getting customers opinions on different type of cheese,salsa

Advice to Management

I would like to become a part of your team ,My long-team experience in the service industry has taught me how to meet and exceed each customers expectation with service that sells.

Other Employee Reviews for Cosentino's Market

1. Good ol' boys network...

Current Employee - Department Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Department Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Cosentino's Market full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's locally owned and job security is strong. People are more likely to quit than be fired. Some flexability with schedule as most open 24 hours & only close for one holiday per year.

Cons

Greed amongst corporate. Corporate jobs overlap so you've got 4+ people telling you to do the same thing different ways. They don't trust store director to do his job, so everyone has their hand up the back of his shirt. They don't offer competitive pay and raises are slim to none. I've only had 2 raises in five years, both of which i had to ask for.

Advice to Management

Read People Over Profit!!! Then live it. Eliminate overlapping corporate roles & funnel that extra cash down to store level. Company needs clear direction & mission. Know your competitors but focus on your employees & customers.

2. night stocking hell

Former Employee - Night Stocker in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Night Stocker in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Cosentino's Market full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

they had good benefits and maxed out quickly and met alot of great people

Cons

when u max out dont expect anything in return u have day managers trying to micro manage the night crew when none of them have ever worked nights dont expect to ever move up in a manager position unless u know someone at corporate head quarters and when they have rewards and such posted dont expect to be involved in that either. the store directors treat u like garbage.

Advice to Management

quit trying to micro manage the night crew when u have never worked nights before u think cause your a store director during the day u know about nights too WRONG!!!!