Costco Wholesale

www.costco.com

The Most Can-Do , Family attitude workplace that I have experienced in my 40 year career - by Far

Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant) (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThey have an attitude that says that if they hire you, they will take the necessary steps to insure your long term success. They encourage long term thinking with key benefits, working conditions and buddies to help you get started right and encourage your next steps upward.

ConsNot enough stores in central Ohio. I heard that they are opening another store in Easton in October'13.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to download as much company news to the employees as prudent. This may deepen their interest and concern which will increase the employee's efforts to continue the forward momentum (sales, stock price, memberships).

Full of Opportunities in all departments

IT Manager (Current Employee) Issaquah, WA

I have been working at Costco Wholesale full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work life balance and great people to work with Cons: Large companies move slow. There is also many talented… Advice to Senior Management: More communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to start

I have been working at Costco Wholesale

Pros: Start you at a higher wage than most. Cons: Can expect more than time allows. More
There are newer reviews on Costco Wholesale.

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!