Costco Wholesale
3.8 of 5 1,129 reviews
www.costco.com Issaquah, WA 5000+ Employees

A great place to work, with great growth within the company.

Photo Lab Supervisor (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsCostco has some of the best benefits and competitive wages in retail to keep their most intelligent and hard working employees.

ConsCostco is going in a direction where there are less employees, but more responsibilities for those employees. You'll see a lot of people wearing different hats working in different departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement will always be the first to hear about negative feedback, but the it takes effort to award those with positive feedback. Also, watching a manager do the little things like push carts or clean food court tables goes a long way and sends a big message.

Nice...but could be better with more full-time positions.

Deli Assistant (Current Employee)
    Naperville, IL

I have been working at Costco Wholesale

Pros: The benefits with Costco are amazing! I do not know of many places that offer full time benefits to part time employees. There are also… Cons: There are not many full time postions available due to the job being so well no one wants to really move up. The store… Advice to Senior Management: I believe that the management should lower the hours in between pay raises, if they want to part time people so much for little pay.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great benefits but management works you ragged

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Arlington, TX

I have been working at Costco Wholesale

Pros: The benefits and pay are far above other retail stores. Time off is usually easy to get. If you… Cons: Promoting was done heavily the last 5 - 10 year and has since slowed almost to a halt. The typical vertical retail management heirarchy has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Costco Wholesale.

Worked for Costco Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Costco Wholesale reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Costco Wholesale CEO Craig Jelinek. All reviews posted anonymously by Costco Wholesale employees.