There are newer employer reviews for Cottonwood Financial

This is a great company to work for.

I have been working at Cottonwood Financial full-time

Pros

This is a profitable, stable, growing company. They offer above market pay, have a good training program, and a history of promoting high achievers. A lot of the management team started out in different positions and were promoted into their present positions. That is what attracted me to the company. They are very policy and procedure oriented, but are also open to new ideas.

Cons

Medical benefits are a little pricey.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Cottonwood Financial (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

I have been working at Cottonwood Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great pay, benefits, and training. Supportive management staff. This job has given me the tools to greatly improve my current financial situation, as well as prepare me for future employment. I've learned so much about the ins and outs of running a business. The company is always striving to improve the employee and customer experience.

Cons

Different departments don't always work well together, which can be extremely frustrating when attempting to resolve an issue. The pay day loan industry is generally frowned upon, so you do get judged when people find out where you work.

Continue to develop the employee and customer experience. You've made huge strides in these areas, continue on that path!

Horrible experience with

Former Employee - Operations Team Member  in  Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Operations Team Member in Irving, TX

I worked at Cottonwood Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Only pro is the pay. They pay their employees very well but they should since they charge consumers 525% interest!

Cons

Horrible personalities in the operations department, boring work environment, environment can get hectic at times. Employees are are a clique. If you're not in their inner circle, good luck.

Treat others you want to be treated. Just because you're management, doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful to others. Also find a solution for the consumers, "I can't do anything for you" is not the way to assist customers especially if those customers will just call back and complain on the person assisting them.

There are newer employer reviews for Cottonwood Financial

Worked for Cottonwood Financial? Contribute to the Community!