A great management experience

Current Employee - Marketing Intern  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Marketing Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at Coty as an intern for less than a year

Pros

At coty, people cared about teaching me marketing and involved me in many projects. It was a great experience that I would advise to a ybpdy interested.

Cons

Demanding work, sometimes stressful due to deadlines. However, the experience was realy great and I would do it again if it was possible!

Other Reviews for Coty

Former Employee - Process Engineer  in  Castle Hayne, NC
    Former Employee - Process Engineer in Castle Hayne, NC

I worked at Coty as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

If you work in the manufacturing part of the company, it is a nice and clean place to work with very nice people.

Cons

In the manufacturing section of the company the pay is rotten, without overtime. There is probably not a car in the parking lot that is worth more than $ 10,000.00 which reflects the level of pay. No room for advancement, and management goes through people like water over a waterfall.

Start paying your people more than minimum wage.

A great place to be part of building a best in class supply chain

Current Employee - Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Coty full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management is committed to improving processes, and adding a value back to business. Will train employees in best in class process and business strategy. High importance on growth of the company, will train and promote the right people.

Cons

The "right people" get promoted again and again. Its all about being polished at Coty. Career growth is slow unless you have the right boss. Lots of shuffling of people in the same departments until they get it right. Many people have very stressful workloads, little resources are provided unless its absolutely necessary to performance.

Please! Less middle management layers, let your managers work! Do we need to have 5 bosses?

There are newer employer reviews for Coty.

Worked for Coty? Contribute to the Community!