There are newer employer reviews for CouchSurfing

Never has my workplace felt so much like home, in a good way.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CouchSurfing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastically talented, passionate, and dedicated colleagues that are as much friends as coworkers. Fun yet focused atmosphere in the workplace. Regular social outings with colleagues which we all enjoy. We are aligned in our view of the possibilities and real change we are creating in the world every day; that bond makes work a joy. Lunch and dinner every day by a holistic-health oriented chef. Lots of creative collaboration.

Cons

It's easy to make CouchSurfing your whole life, so we strive to get ourselves out regularly!

Other Employee Reviews for CouchSurfing

Fabulous people & meaningful work

Pros

Wonderful co-workers, great pay & benefits, excellent food, puppy-friendly, great warehouse space in Potrero Hill.

Cons

You'll put on weight due to the excellent food! A smaller team means that there is a lot of work to be done - work / life balance can sometimes suffer.

Amazing company, idea and office. But poorly managed

Former Employee - DevOps Eng in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - DevOps Eng in San Francisco, CA

I worked at CouchSurfing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing company culture, people, love, team. Work is really interesting, and there was a lot to improve, and build why was really exciting! The office is really cozy, feels like a huge living room with couches everywhere Company retreat every year

Cons

Really poorly managed by people that did NOT understand what CouchSurfing culture and idea really is. They're managing it heartlessly and kept firing and hiring all the time.

Advice to Management

Good benefits package, dental health vision Lunch & dinner every weekday Unlimited paid time off (based on agreement with manager)