CouchSurfing
www.couchsurfing.org San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Speechless...

San Francisco, CA

ProsNice people, handmade chef meal for lunch and dinner, spacious fun office, competitive compensation.

ConsDefinitely capital ruined this place. Bunch of employees got fired suddenly including people just got hired within a month. I don't think this company has clear vision and strategy to generate revenue to pay back to VC unfortunately.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do not forget there are actual people who love doing Couchsurfing all over the world. This is about being curious, making a connection and giving them more than you took.

Learned a lot in a short amount of time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CouchSurfing as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: My coworkers were passionate, intelligent and committed to solving challenging… Cons: There was a difficult period in the team's integrity when the new CEO, Tony Espinoza, came on board and adopted a higher set… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Short Experience

San Francisco, CA

I worked at CouchSurfing full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Great Perks -Inspiring Office Environment -Good Food -Great Balance Between Work and Play -Flat Structure -Skilled Fantastic People Working There -Tony the CEO is a very Cool Guy! It was fantastic to… Cons: -Lack of Direction -Recent Change from the Original Founders to a new CEO created Massive Layoffs and I think they lost trust and momentum. -Uncertain… Advice to Senior Management: Good luck! You need it... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CouchSurfing.

Worked for CouchSurfing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CouchSurfing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CouchSurfing CEO Tony Espinoza. All reviews posted anonymously by CouchSurfing employees.