Counterpoint Systems

www.counterp.com
  www.counterp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Counterpoint Systems

Positive culture, great co-workers…

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Counterpoint Systems full-time

Pros

As a global company, I’ve seen an investment in developing the capabilities of the leadership and professional staff. This has provided for increasing career opportunities within the company. The executive leadership and line managers demonstrate consistent thought and care for its employees – evidenced through pay and benefits; but more importantly through trust and delegation of authority and decision-making. Additionally, from the top-down, there’s a dedication to ensuring a healthy work/life balance.

Cons

Like any growing company, we experience the usual growth pains – such as identifying highly qualified individuals for our job openings. As a mid-sized organization, we compete with larger organizations for talent in a very competitive marketplace, which means we can’t always pay the big-ticket salaries offered by the bigger companies; yet, we manage to find highly intelligent, dedicated folks to join our team – it just takes time! Also, like any business dedicated to evolving to meet external and internal challenges, we experience our fair share of change from time-to-time – which in itself is a pro – but for some, change can be unsettling. Management recognizes this and is careful to lead and guide people through the change.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Counterpoint Systems (View Most Recent)

sales

Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Counterpoint Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

small company with friendly employees.

Cons

this company has a habit of firing people. in a short time I was employed there, they fired 5 people for no apparent reason. Turnover in this company is huge. No training is offered but expectations are huge.

respect people for their time and dedication. Have integrity and take care of your staff. If a mistake is made, take that opportunity to teach your employee rather than firing them. This is not a way to run a business.

A great place to learn all about Rights and Royalties

Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Counterpoint Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A fairly relaxed working environment and opportunities for anyone who wants to take the initiative. People are genuine and the commute is good.

Cons

Poor training, due to lack of resource. Fairly autocratic when it comes to decision making. Not enough investment into product development.

Invest - both in people and product

There are newer employer reviews for Counterpoint Systems