There are newer employer reviews for Counterpoint Systems

Positive culture, great co-workers…

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Counterpoint Systems full-time

Pros

As a global company, I’ve seen an investment in developing the capabilities of the leadership and professional staff. This has provided for increasing career opportunities within the company. The executive leadership and line managers demonstrate consistent thought and care for its employees – evidenced through pay and benefits; but more importantly through trust and delegation of authority and decision-making. Additionally, from the top-down, there’s a dedication to ensuring a healthy work/life balance.

Cons

Like any growing company, we experience the usual growth pains – such as identifying highly qualified individuals for our job openings. As a mid-sized organization, we compete with larger organizations for talent in a very competitive marketplace, which means we can’t always pay the big-ticket salaries offered by the bigger companies; yet, we manage to find highly intelligent, dedicated folks to join our team – it just takes time! Also, like any business dedicated to evolving to meet external and internal challenges, we experience our fair share of change from time-to-time – which in itself is a pro – but for some, change can be unsettling. Management recognizes this and is careful to lead and guide people through the change.

reviews filtered by
  1. A great place to learn all about Rights and Royalties

Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Counterpoint Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A fairly relaxed working environment and opportunities for anyone who wants to take the initiative. People are genuine and the commute is good.

Cons

Poor training, due to lack of resource. Fairly autocratic when it comes to decision making. Not enough investment into product development.

Advice to Management

Invest - both in people and product

2. Very nice bunch of people great developers and structure

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Counterpoint Systems

Pros

I found Counterpoint a very good company to work for

My manager at the time always allowed me to do my job but gave me freedom as well and had my back if anything went wrong

Great social life as well

Cons

The working environment at the time was not the best, a lot of people squeezed into a small area but I am led to believe things are better now

The salaries the company pay are not great and even when staff perform very well they get the same sized bonus as other staff who haven't done as well

Advice to Management

Whilst this is a good company to work for management should pay high enough salaries to keep staff

I left because I was made a promise that was not kept. I think if promises are made, they should be kept