Country Fair
www.country-fair.com Erie, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A learning experience

Shift Manager (Current Employee)
Grove City, PA

I have been working at Country Fair

ProsYou learn about teamwork, along with an array of information. How ordering is done and vendors arrive. Skills you can take with you for the future.

ConsIt is very hard to move up and grow in this environment. The pay is low and raises take awhile to kick in.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership is average but the shared information is terrible. In order to learn anything new you have to ask management about it.

been one hell of a ride

Sales Clerk (Current Employee)
Corry, PA

I have been working at Country Fair part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: get to know great people, learnin new things every month Cons: lot of work with not alot of time to do it in,… Advice to Senior Management: if you pay attention to the people who actually work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Dont work here. They will screw you.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Meadville, PA

I worked at Country Fair full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good job to meet new people. Thats about it. If you like who… Cons: The pay is terrible. Start at min wage. Shift managers get 50 cents more for way more work. Assistants only get 9.00 an hour to… Advice to Senior Management: Train people better. Train people before they start their position. Pay a rate commensurate with the work. the competition does. I know. I work for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Country Fair.

Worked for Country Fair? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Country Fair reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Country Fair CEO Myron Turfitt. All reviews posted anonymously by Country Fair employees.