Countrywide Financial
www.countrywide.com Calabasas, CA 5000+ Employees

Hopefully now that Ken Lewis is running the show things will be better

Production Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe pay was hard to beat elsewhere

ConsIn order to earn that much money you had to trade the rest of you life outside of work. My family almost forgot who I was because I was working so much.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management is the primary reason this company is now part of Bank of America. So the advice I would give them is good luck in retirement.

Good bye and good riddance.

Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Countrywide Financial

Pros: It's getting bought by a bigger, stronger company. Cons: Our name is mud and we were responsible for a large part of the global financial collapse… Advice to Senior Management: (For Bank of America). Have a stronger vision for the end user experience. The… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Intern who worked in Associate Development Program

Intern (Former Employee)
    Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at Countrywide Financial

Pros: The best reason to work for Countrywide is that it is now a part of Bank of America. It is a great place to learn,… Cons: The company has been and may still be in disarray. The company hiring and firing procedures is still unclear, as Bank of America H R… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out your message and express it. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Countrywide Financial.

Worked for Countrywide Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Countrywide Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Countrywide Financial CEO Angelo R Mozilo. All reviews posted anonymously by Countrywide Financial employees.