There are newer employer reviews for Countrywide Financial

dont expect much from this employer if you're looking to grow.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Countrywide Financial

Pros

CW pays better than its competitors. You can expect to get paid in average about 5,000 more than other companies. Depends on what department you work for, it could be very intense but you get what paid for working hard.

Cons

lack of communication between management and employee. Management like to keep what's going on under the carpet and wont discuss with employee until it's exposed on the news.

communicate more with employee. create a mentorship for to help employee grow

reviews filtered by
  1. A few thoughts

Current Employee - Account Executive in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Countrywide Financial

Pros

Countrywide is a good place to work because you are working for a large financial firm where many different opportunities for growth are available. This company encourages moving into different positions in various departments throughout your career at the company. Having this experience in different fields make an individual more valuable, as you acquire many different skillsets, which always looks good on a resume. You are able to achieve this all while staying under the umbrella of Countrywide and maintaining job stability.

Cons

Countrywide can be an extremely disorganized organization. One of the favorite sayings is that if you don't understand a policy or procedure and ask 10 different people, you will get 10 different answers.

To treat everybody fairly and equally.

2. Two thumbs up for Countrywide

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Countrywide Financial

Pros

The company had very good CD and MMA rates which made it easier to hit my goals. The work environment is nice and I don’t have a manager over my shoulder constituently. Overall it is a great company to work for.

Cons

I would say there are only a few downsides to the company and the way the offices are set up. With there only being 1-2 employees in each office getting time off can be a little difficult some times. District manager was not educated at all in what I did on a day to day basis and didn't really provide any help in most situations.

Spend some time learning what your employees are doing day to day instead of just looking at the bottom line

There are newer employer reviews for Countrywide Financial