Countrywide Home Loans
www.countrywidehomeloans.com Calabasas, CA 5000+ Employees

Good work environment, although management was very indifferent in year 2006

Loan Processor (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Countrywide Home Loans

ProsThe environment was actually decent as well as had many amenities such as a gym and numerous rest area and cafeterias.

ConsManagement paid little to no attention to employee complaints. Management was very indifferent and misleading. Many employees were let off with only a 24 hour notice.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis was back in late 2006, although I chose 2010 because I am not given the option to choose a later year. This review does not apply to the current management.

Sr. Loan Officer Position

Loan Specialist II (Former Employee)
Prescott Valley, AZ

I worked at Countrywide Home Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros: I enjoyed the flexable work hours, which was wonderful when… Cons: The processing center needed some or should i say quite a bit of assistance, and some of the management team needed to… Advice to Senior Management: Get more organized and professional No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My experience was a learning one.

Home Loan Consultant (Former Employee)
Richardson, TX

I worked at Countrywide Home Loans

Pros: Nationally known company. Helped a lot of people out of… Cons: Put people in the right mortgages for them. not what… Advice to Senior Management: Countrywide as a company has been bought out by an even… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Countrywide Home Loans.

Worked for Countrywide Home Loans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Countrywide Home Loans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Countrywide Home Loans CEO Angelo Mozilo. All reviews posted anonymously by Countrywide Home Loans employees.