Countrywide Home Loans
www.countrywidehomeloans.com Calabasas, CA 5000+ Employees

You could not work for a better mortgage company.

Branch Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Countrywide Home Loans full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat compensation as long as your branch preformed but the minute that you fell under the bar, they were breathing down your neck and not actually helping you with a solution.

ConsHad to work a lot of hours to be successful which means you had to give up a lot. Most the times I was the first in my branch and the last to leave.

Corruption and obstruction

Lending Sales (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at Countrywide Home Loans full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great way to train and make the candidate feel compelled to… Cons: It was sort of like milking the cow, they used every bit of the employee until the merger with Bank of America kicked in and… Advice to Senior Management: All the management left to other companies or lateral moves,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good work environment, although management was very indifferent in year 2006

Loan Processor (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Countrywide Home Loans

Pros: The environment was actually decent as well as had many… Cons: Management paid little to no attention to employee complaints. Management was very indifferent… Advice to Senior Management: This was back in late 2006, although I chose 2010 because I am not given… More

There are newer reviews on Countrywide Home Loans.

Worked for Countrywide Home Loans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Countrywide Home Loans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Countrywide Home Loans CEO Angelo Mozilo. All reviews posted anonymously by Countrywide Home Loans employees.