County of Riverside Economic Development Agency

www.rivcoeda.org

Coordinator

Economic Development Agency -Development Specialist I (Current Employee) Riverside, CA

ProsIt's a family. Just like my family, there are wonderful people with a common purpose. There are wonderful opportunities to help people and change lives. Cutting edge: Chances to create new programs and learn and use latest technology on the job. Opportunities for advancement and use of skills and passions, "Find one's true calling."

ConsIt's a family. Just like my family, there are people I do my best to avoid. A few stereotypical government workers who avoid the real purpose to change lives, who are there only for the paycheck. There is a bureaucracy. Implementing new ideas can be difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember the purpose. Meet customers' (both external and internal) needs. Help, Advocate, Innovate and Raise up.

Politics Politics Politics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at County of Riverside Economic Development Agency

Pros: Able to take time off when requested. Never really have… Cons: Very difficult to get promoted. I guess it depends on what division… Advice to Senior Management: It's not always about seniority, promote those that are best… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on County of Riverside Economic Development Agency.

Worked for County of Riverside Economic Development Agency? Contribute to the Community!