County of Sacramento

www.saccounty.net

Some Nice People all Bad Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are some great and really enthusiastic employees that work for the County. They are the backbone that do all the work for the County. The benefits are great especially dental and retirement plans.

ConsThe management does not care about increasing an employee's skill level. They are afraid that smart employee might pass them up and take their job away.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your day to day employees and management less. I know my department would have run a lot smoother without a supervisor.

court investigator

Family Court Investigator (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

I worked at County of Sacramento full-time for less than a year

Pros: They provide great training. You can flex time if you are caught up on work. I found that I worked with… Cons: It is impossible to ever catch up or keep up with work-load; no time left to recharge and often have to work weekends without pay… Advice to Senior Management: To be more aware of the cases an employee currently has before adding more. Utilize a buddy system so employees can work together on the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

More Work Less Pay

Senior Office Assistant (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at County of Sacramento full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Retiremtn after 5 years, Medical Benefits, Fidelity Investments, Buisness Casual… Cons: No Cost of Living Increases, No bonuses based on reviews, no… Advice to Senior Management: When you eliminate a position don't expect another position to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on County of Sacramento.

Worked for County of Sacramento? Contribute to the Community!