Coupa Software Inc

www.coupa.com
  www.coupa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Coupa Software Inc

Fantastic product and culture - really changing the game!

Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Strong sales leadership. Great methodology allowing us to systematically sell to a tough buyer. Great product that actually drives value to companies.

Cons

No free lunches, need that for a Silicon Valley company. Lots of new employees which is great, but need some more infrastructure - like org charts to see faces of all the employees across the country and overseas locations.

Keep the culture as we continue to grow. Lots of new hires that we don't have the time to meet.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Coupa Software Inc (View Most Recent)

Bring it and you will experience growth

Current Employee - Senior Manager Supplier Services in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager Supplier Services in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get what you put in. Great product. Great people. Great management. Focus and do what you're supposed to do and ask for help when you need it, and you will succeed here. This is the place to do something great and make a difference.

Cons

It's not for everyone. There's no room here for laziness or in any workplace.

Continue what you're doing. I believe in where we're heading and that we have the right management team to get us there.

If you are over 30 and know how enterprise sales works - this is not the place for you!

Current Employee - Sales Director
    Current Employee - Sales Director

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a tough one to answer, the only thing that comes to mind is that the solution is in the magic quadrant, the building is cool, but does that really matter?

Cons

Are you sitting down? You have never seen such arrogance in your life, unless you were raised by Muhammad Ali - Oh, and have fun being told how to close business by sales management who have never closed a deal period! Be prepared to be micro managed DAILY and have EVERYTHING you do called into question. Live with the fact that you will NEVER be right, that your efforts will be questioned, that you will NEVER be valued and that you can be tossed aside for no logical reason. I have watched no less than 60% of a very talented sales team exit Coupa, leave it off their resume, leave it off their LinkedIn page in an Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind effort. Talk to recruiters, talk to ex- employees if you can locate one and be sure you know what you are getting into, I didn't but it's not to late for you.

My advice is directed to the CEO Rob - I know you are trying to see the bigger picture and lead Coupa to great heights, but failing to see what's happening inside your organization is an epic failure on your part - reach out to some of the talents that's left, some of it that will leave and then have the spine to make changes, you're riding an analyst report, if the next one is less flattering Coupa will be in serious jeopardy and the lack of cohesiveness won't get you through the down times.

There are newer employer reviews for Coupa Software Inc