Coupa Software Inc

www.coupa.com

Lots of mojo. On the path to HUGE SUCCESS!!

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsProduct and the genuine and relentless focus on Customer Success rocks! Customers are truly happy and they have high adoption. No shelfware - unheard of in the enterprise software space. At my prior companies, unhappy customers and shelfware were huge barriers to upwell/cross-sell/renewals.

All the building blocks for Sales are in place....Very solid Sales leadership. Great support teams - Pre-sales, value, customer success, services. Use of productivity tools (Salesforce and other). Tightly knit with Marketing and Channels / Partners. None of the BS you see in large companies - overlays, reporting to multiple bosses, periodic status updates. Enviable track record of head-to-head competitive wins.

Company Leaders are visionary and inspiring. Lots of passion and energy. Overall, a great place for people who truly are committed to excellence and impact.

On the right path to "home run" success!

ConsLots of new faces because of rapid growth. The challenge will be to maintain the mojo as we rapidly scale.

This is not a "con" - but this is not the best fit for people who like to wait on the sidelines before everything is figured out.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue your steady leadership and proactively address the challenges that come with scale and rapid growth.

Great Product but.... Management By Fear Culture

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros: Really good and beautiful product but it's not enough! bring… Cons: Management by fear, your efforts are not appreciated. High turnover!!. Be ready to be questioned and your efforts not appreciated. NOTHING is… Advice to Senior Management: Change Sales leadership soon, there is no way to have a motivated sales force with the current… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great CEO and CTO...Sales leadership lacks emotional intelligence

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros: CEO has put the company on the right course. However,… Cons: Sales leadership is out of alignment with the rest of the companies focus on customer success. Very ego driven management style that is intent… Advice to Senior Management: Follow the proverb "a fish rots from the head down". Many CEO's have brought in new sales leaders or shared leadership to address this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coupa Software Inc.

Worked for Coupa Software Inc? Contribute to the Community!