Coupons.com

www.couponsinc.com

Politics, politics, politics!

Client Services (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsGreat location, flexibility in schedule, free lunch and snacks daily, generally nice people.

ConsWork hard to get no where. Even if you're doing a great job, you'll get overlooked due to tenure and politics. Not a good motivation to work harder.

No communication between departments, making for a jumbled mess of products that may or may not be necessary or helpful to the company. Lot's of wasted talent and money in this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your eyes to the employees that are eager and willing to go above and beyond without being asked. They will be your money makers. If not, you'll lose all your good talent to your competition.

Learned a lot

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Coupons.com

Pros: Free lunches every day, lots of free food in general. There's a game… Cons: Not too many young people. I don't think they hire very many entry level people. I didn't get the chance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Siloed departments mismanaged by founders

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at Coupons.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free lunch in area with no restaurants Company seems to have… Cons: Founders have little grasp of technology used in OLTP at scale they do business at - still tied to processes that made sense… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of half your management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Coupons.com.

Worked for Coupons.com? Contribute to the Community!