Covance
www.covance.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

It is a great place to work it has just lost sight of its employee focus recently.

Research Assistant I (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsThe work environment is very positive. I work around a lot of talented and awesome people. They also pay pretty well and give us great flexibility in our schedules.

ConsThere is a lack of communication of performance to employees. There also can be a lot of unmet promises as far as what the description of the the job is, and what you will actually do.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere appears to be a lot of interest in getting issues solved for employee satisfaction and engagement at Covance, but there seems to be no real delivery on resolving the issues.

Decent first career

Lab Assistant II (Current Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Covance

Pros: Very easy to get started, training is optimal for anyone with a high school education. Management was… Cons: No real career advancement available if you start too low in the company, mainly blue collar work. Even if you have a degree and have… Advice to Senior Management: At least in certain departments, supervisors need to supervise, not shop on… More

Undisciplined middle management, Corporate has no idea of what's happening.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Madison, WI

I worked at Covance

Pros: Great benefits , madison was a great place to live Cons: No minorities in middle management Too much favoritism among friends in middle management Week HR oversight Everyone that claims… Advice to Senior Management: Equality. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Covance.

Worked for Covance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covance CEO Joe Herring. All reviews posted anonymously by Covance employees.