Covance
www.covance.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

Too much outsourcing!!

Associate Project Manager (Former Employee)
Princeton, NJ

ProsThe company provides a pleasant work environment, flexible schedule, and overall nice people to work with. Good pay and benefits as well.

ConsToo much outsourcing - I had worked there for 5 years and every year they were outsourcing a new department. Otherwise, it is very bureaucratic, hard to get things done without approvals from 10 different people.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop outsourcing! It is not the answer. A lot of the functions that have been outsourced have been failures. Sometimes it is most valuable to keep things in house.

Gone downhill

I have been working at Covance full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Working remotely, benefits, PTO, Bonus Cons: Lack of company culture, greediness, male dominated funnel Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great training, no career path

Research Assistant III (Former Employee)
    Chantilly, VA

I worked at Covance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: very flexible for family, great training opportunities, company is well recognized by other… Cons: unsupportive of employees desired career paths (for example if you want to be a development scientist they will train and prepare you to be one… Advice to Senior Management: a lot of time and energy is put into training employees but no incentive is given to them to stay with the company. also during… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Covance.

Worked for Covance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covance CEO Joe Herring. All reviews posted anonymously by Covance employees.