Covance
www.covance.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

Good work life balance - no training, no career

Senior CRA (Current Employee)
Rome (Italy)

ProsGood salary/benefits package. Less traveling than other Companies.

ConsNo useful trainings are delivered to employees, they are not prepared for a career development (and, in fact, it very rare that the CRAs have the chance to become project managers or line managers, even after many years in the Company!).

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain promising employees and have them grow internally, rather that hiring PMs and LMs from outside, who, in most cases, have not the required experience anyway.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great Company to work for in Indianapolis

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Covance

Pros: Nice work environment. Great employees that enjoy life work balance. Cons: Management needs to look at hiring from within, instead of… Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within. More

Disappointing management

Rome (Italy)

I have been working at Covance

Pros: good pay and benefits possibility to learn a lot by working… Cons: Line managers very incompetent, lacking of communication skills and more worried about quantity of work rather than quality of your job. They often verbally threaten… Advice to Senior Management: Please do not mistreat your employees, we are people not things.And… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Covance.

Worked for Covance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covance CEO Joe Herring. All reviews posted anonymously by Covance employees.