Covance
www.covance.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

Hit the ground running, because this place moves fast!

Director (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

ProsIf management agrees something is going to happen and it gets funding, it gets done! The culture is open, not very hierarchical. Covance is honest with themselves about where they are good and where they need to do better. Decision making is swift and unequivocal. Deadwood employees have a very short half-life.

ConsSalary is lower than big pharma because CRO industry margins are lower. Business is more sharply cyclical than pharma so you need to stay alert to sudden changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up your improvements in your Informatics capabillities.

My experience was a good one but I would have taken more advantage of different opportunities within the company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Covance

Pros: You have the opportunity to learn many different things. Cons: There is a big communication barrier. More

Research Associate

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Covance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: provided structure and results for clients Cons: Office politics can get distracting when dealing with different departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Covance.

Worked for Covance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covance CEO Joe Herring. All reviews posted anonymously by Covance employees.