Covenant Care
www.covenantcare.com Aliso Viejo, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Misrepresented

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Covenant Care full-time for more than a year

ProsTalks the Small Town Mentality. Decent Salaries, but you will work extremely hard for them. Great Co-Workers

ConsVery Poor Benefits Package. Use recruiters to hide their high turnover rate. Clueless to local market and needs of their communities. Has California mentality and is trying to transplant into rural America.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo back to your roots. If faith is what started your business, it is time to reconnect;. This business needs to be about the people!!

Not a good place to work

Dietary Supervisor (Current Employee)
Los Altos, CA

I have been working at Covenant Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Daycare at facility in Los altos Cons: If you enjoy management who humiliate you in front of others by… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate the ones below you, if you can encourage good… More

Stuck in neutral

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Covenant Care as a contractor

Pros: Wonderful co-workers who help and encourage each other. Cons: Too much micro-managing. Not enough confidence in their employees strengths… Advice to Senior Management: Let go of "Mon & Pop" mentality. Utilize expertise effectively… More

There are newer reviews on Covenant Care.

Worked for Covenant Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covenant Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covenant Care CEO Robert A. Levin. All reviews posted anonymously by Covenant Care employees.