Covenant Dove
covenantdove.com Bartlett, TN 150 to 499 Employees

Traumatic, a real takeover.

Piedmont, SC

ProsThe staff at my facility are wonderful

ConsThey bought up our facilities because they liked how we did things but then changed it. Thye did not give us useful instruction then expected the jobs to be done right. They provided up with outdated orientation materials and made us sign paperwork we did not have time to read if we wanted to keep our jobs. They gave us outdated software and tools and expected productivity. They have replaced it with a revamped and time consuming software program that takes a half hour to do a note. They have let us know recently that we will now have to fill out new hire paperwork and will be working for a contract company that is notorius for insisting on unethical practices if you want to keep your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees fairly, provide good benefits to all, allow for clinical judgement and do away with the useless time consuming reports that do not add to patient care.

Just a job

I have been working at Covenant Dove full-time

Pros: The department head team is wonderful. Everyone is very supportive of each other… Cons: It is frowned upon to take holidays off. There may not be work/life balance.… Advice to Senior Management: The managment should praise the team more and allow for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not what i expected

I have been working at Covenant Dove part-time

Pros: not much that i can say for this Cons: haven't even got paid yet ! Advice to Senior Management: sucks..fire them all More
There are newer reviews on Covenant Dove.

Worked for Covenant Dove? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covenant Dove reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covenant Dove CEO Bill Birmingham. All reviews posted anonymously by Covenant Dove employees.