Covenant Dove

www.covenantdove.com
There are newer employer reviews for Covenant Dove

Not what i expected

I have been working at Covenant Dove part-time

Pros

not much that i can say for this

Cons

haven't even got paid yet !

sucks..fire them all

10 Other Employee Reviews for Covenant Dove (View Most Recent)

Not a good company

Current Employee - Anonymous in Snellville, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Snellville, GA

I have been working at Covenant Dove full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I can't think of any pro for this company.

Cons

Overworked and underpaid. The budgets that is created from up top are UNREALISTIC. the pay is crappy and the benefits are crappy. It should at the least balance out. Senior management does not care what is going on. They only look at the bottom dollar. Cna's are overworked. It's a 12-13:1 ratio. Are you kidding me?!?! Those poor employees.

Start paying your employees!! You don't give goo raises but you want to take an employees whole check for benefits. Not good at all. Until you start valuing your employees these facilities will continue to do bad.

Overall negative experience. Would absolutely not recommend.

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Nursing in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Director of Nursing in Houston, TX

I have been working at Covenant Dove full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Staffing ratio is higher for Certified Nurse Aides than anywhere I have worked. CNA 's at our facility (can't speak for the rest) don't work "short handed "

Cons

1. Nursing Management expected to be in meetings, performing meaningless QA audits and participate in conference calls EXCESSIVELY. This does not afford the time to actually do what should be done. Any concerns from DON's about this are met with overly-critical (and sometimes belittling) comments from corp.
    2. Floor RN's & LVN's are expected to pass medications to 25-32 residents PLUS assessments/documentation PLUS diabetic treatments PLUS wound treatments PLUS trach care PLUS G-tubes PLUS nebulizer treatments all in an 8 hour shift. The list goes on and on. Absolutely unreasonable to expect that this would be humanly possible.

Get rid of the ENTIRE "management group" and hire leaders that can develop a plan that is do-able (and prove it by doing it THEMSELVES instead of sitting in their comfy chairs in Tennessee). But I guess it's true what they say...If you can't do it, coach it.

There are newer employer reviews for Covenant Dove