Coventry Health Care

www.coventryhealthcare.com

Many great people and interesting work but needs to reduce the bureaucracy and adopt more agile PMO practices.

Director - Workers' Comp Services (Current Employee)

ProsThere are many talented people in the Workers' Comp division who are great to work with. The health benefits are competitive and the work is interesting. The company is open to work-from-home for particular roles.

ConsOlder planning techniques and PMO methods slow progress. Annual salary increases for high performing employees leave much to be desired. The volume of departments can make it difficult to get things done.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more emphasis on communicating the leadership team's vision and direction down through the ranks so employees feel more connected to the big picture. Improve annual compensation increases for high performing employees at all levels.

Only good part was weekends off

Utilization Review Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at Coventry Health Care

Pros: Weekends/holidays off, two weeks paid vacation (good luck though with… Cons: Clueless management, little to no chance for promotion, vast disparity ($10-$15K) in pay between people doing the same job, raises are poor to non-existent, constantly-shifting… Advice to Senior Management: No one can tell you anything; you've got it all figured out. And now… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Felt bad at interview--should have trusted my gut.

(Former Employee)

I worked at Coventry Health Care

Pros: Decent pay 8-5 (if you leave for your life) Good co-workers if you… Cons: No recognition for work-raises, bonuses or system to explain how to achieve these Supervisor training and structure is lacking-I was responsible for training new case managers… Advice to Senior Management: For what it is worth. They did not ask why I left. That is telling I think and sad. I echo what another said here.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coventry Health Care.

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!