Coventry Health Care
www.coventryhealthcare.com Hartford, CT 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Manager (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsGreat people. Some of the best, most innovative Information Technology workers I've been around in my fifteen year career. Dedicated to running lean and mean in the IT space. Profitable company with steady growth and jobb opportunities for those who perform.

ConsA little behind the cutting edge in technologies. Dedication to fiscal responsibility occasionally means that procurement and upgrades take a backseat.

An average company to work for. Not the best culture.

IT Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Downers Grove, IL

I worked at Coventry Health Care full-time

Pros: Stability - Health Insurance space. Growth Cons: Plenty of layers to deal with Moves slowly Employee engagement lacking Advice to Senior Management: Value employee asset. Walk the talk Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The Worst place ever , double Standards with this company!

Associate Customer Communications (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Coventry Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros: some co-workers you sit by. Cons: They make there own rules as they go, they are not consistent they do not go by the handbook. Part D is the worse area… Advice to Senior Management: You have no heart, no back bone to stand up especially when you know it's wrong! And to take a people class, and to stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Coventry Health Care.

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coventry Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coventry Health Care CEO Mark T. Bertolini. All reviews posted anonymously by Coventry Health Care employees.