Coventry Health Care

There are newer employer reviews for Coventry Health Care

A Real Challenge

Current Employee - Case Manager
Current Employee - Case Manager

I have been working at Coventry Health Care full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have an excellent manager who balances her support for her team of case managers and her responsibilities to the company as a whole. The company has plenty of work in an unstable economy which helps one feel secure in their employment. I have the ability to work at home and manage my own schedule. I also have the ability to earn bonus on top of my salary. There is also the potential of career advancement should one desire it.

Cons

The job requires working long hours in order to accomplish all tasks required in the job.

274 Other Employee Reviews for Coventry Health Care (View Most Recent)

Poorly managed company, unethnical practices, not customer or consumer friendly and definitely not employer of choice.

I have been working at Coventry Health Care full-time

Pros

Some good employees that deserve better.

Cons

Inadequated systems, lowest employee morale I had seen within a organization, unorganized, poor comunication, no work life balance or community involvement and lack team culture within company.

Appreciate your employees, customers and consumers and stop rewarding associates for unethnical practices to line Executive Team compensation package.

Schizophrenia, Politics and Greed

I have been working at Coventry Health Care full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Most days it seems only one step above unemployment.

Cons

* I am now convinced that no health insurance company should be publicly owned. The share holders are the priority with employees and members relegated to the position of necessary annoyances.
    * Antiquated managerial philosophy - can anyone say 1950's?
    * It is like working for several different companies as each division has its own agenda. Communication between silos is near non-existent. The idea of team work only has application in PowerPoint presentations.
    * Walmart mentality when it comes to solutions - just pick the cheapest and keep on moving. Reading labels is completely unnecessary.

Clean house starting with the board-of-directors and all the executive officers.

There are newer employer reviews for Coventry Health Care