Coventry Health Care

www.coventryhealthcare.com

Good company but IT behind the times

Senior Business Analyst Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsStable, good business model, treat employees well, good compensation for effort and time, growing

ConsIT very rigid with polices and approach the result is very high quality at the expense of flexibility, cost and time to implement. Old technology and even older methodologies and approaches.

Advice to Senior ManagementFuture IT managers need to be recruited from other companies to bring new practices and reduce the kingdom building. Integrate IT with the business and use matrix to manage IT resources based on projects not functional areas.

Ok company to work for...

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Coventry Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Advancement opportunities are available sometimes, co-workers are friendly Cons: Pay is a little lower than competition, bonuses are lower… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work

Par (Former Employee)

I worked at Coventry Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros: One of the few places where you can work and… Cons: Overtime is expected and if you can't do it they… More

There are newer reviews on Coventry Health Care.

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!