Coventry Health Care

www.coventryhealthcare.com

Good place to work.

Contracting Specialist (Former Employee) Franklin, TN

ProsVery nice people, low-stress environment. Work could have been more challenging, and communication across departments could be more effective, but overall Coventry is a nice place to be.

ConsNot a lot of challenge. Opportunities for promotions were not made clear - at times felt like I was on an island.

Advice to Senior ManagementBreak out the proverbial carrot. Try to tie business units together through cross-functional teams, projects, and shared offices. Make personal development plans part of your talent management process.

If you like poor mangement and no work/life balance

Claims Specialist (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Coventry Health Care

Pros: Good benefits and the ability to work from home Cons: Poor poor treatment from management. No work/life balance what so ever. Management could care less if you have a sick child or family… Advice to Senior Management: Take a 6 week course on having a heart. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Constant change not for the better

Database Administrator (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Coventry Health Care

Pros: Lots of hours and weekend work too Cons: No flex time for the hours you work over. Advice to Senior Management: Listen really Listen More
There are newer reviews on Coventry Health Care.

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!