Coverity

www.coverity.com
  www.coverity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Coverity

Awesome company!

I have been working at Coverity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Coverity provides an exciting culture and excellent benefits. The company has an exciting vision for solving real world problems, and the work is fun--exciting, interesting assignments and engaging, supportive colleagues. Our products bring real value and benefit to our customers, and solve problems that help make the world a better place.

Cons

Any visionary, aggressive company has a big to do list, which can be discouraging for some. I personally enjoy knowing that I'm not going to run out of interesting things to work on.

Keep up the good work!

38 Other Employee Reviews for Coverity (View Most Recent)

Great C/C++ team

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Coverity full-time

Pros

Environment, sharp and friendly people. Great C/C++ technology and in-house expertise. Well balanced organizational structure.

Cons

A lot of turnover in technical leadership. Don't seem to fully understand Java developer community.

Focus on strengthening core product, rather than expanding into new areas.

Superb Working Professional Environment. Extremely smart people. Great benefits.

I have been working at Coverity full-time

Pros

The people working here are the cream of the crop. Extremely talented and smart. Great professional working environment. Consistent drive for success and goal targets.

Cons

Most of the glory goes to Sales and Marketing since they are the ones generating revenue.

Provide incentives to each group within company. Provide ways and perks to involve teams to work together to achieve a united goal. Bolster collaboration between groups and help where necessary. Try and identify areas where improvement can be made and address the target goal.

There are newer employer reviews for Coverity