Coverity
www.coverity.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Awesome company!

ProsCoverity provides an exciting culture and excellent benefits. The company has an exciting vision for solving real world problems, and the work is fun--exciting, interesting assignments and engaging, supportive colleagues. Our products bring real value and benefit to our customers, and solve problems that help make the world a better place.

ConsAny visionary, aggressive company has a big to do list, which can be discouraging for some. I personally enjoy knowing that I'm not going to run out of interesting things to work on.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Great C/C++ team

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Coverity full-time

Pros: Environment, sharp and friendly people. Great C/C++ technology and in-house… Cons: A lot of turnover in technical leadership. Don't seem to… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on strengthening core product, rather than expanding into new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Superb Working Professional Environment. Extremely smart people. Great benefits.

I have been working at Coverity full-time

Pros: The people working here are the cream of the crop. Extremely talented… Cons: Most of the glory goes to Sales and Marketing since… Advice to Senior Management: Provide incentives to each group within company. Provide ways and perks to involve teams to work together to achieve a united goal.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Coverity.

Worked for Coverity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coverity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coverity CEO Anthony Bettencourt. All reviews posted anonymously by Coverity employees.