Exciting Place to Be

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Coverity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Commission plan is generous once you exceed target. Technology is head and shoulders above the competition. Lots of smart people and strong execution on all fronts.

Cons

So much to do, so little time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Coverity

To sum it up, I was never excited to get up in the morning and come here for work.

Former Employee - Lead Generation Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Generation Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Coverity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Breakfast everyday - Most of the employees are really nice/helpful - Right next to the Caltrain station - Company itself is doing great. They have a good business model, a very intelligent executive board, and the products they offer are unique and 10x better than their competitors. From this standpoint, the company will be very successful.

Cons

Okay, where do I start... - Horrible Salary/commission with NO room to negotiate. - Didn't really get to settle into my role. Training was VERY rushed and lasted a total of 2 days. - This is a very male-dominated environment. The only women at the company work in either marketing or HR. - Management team is very immature. I got the vibe that they don't really value their employees. - Barely got help from HR about benefits/401k/etc. Everything was really rushed and not really planned out too well. Again, immature environment.

2. Fast Paced Company that makes a difference in things happening in the world today

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Coverity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Super fast paced, Lots of opportunity for those that are motivated. The product is used to make many of the products YOU use on a day to day basis. Some of the smartest people I have ever worked with, but make no mistake..*everyone* must pull their weight. Coverity captures the essence of the word "teamwork". From the sales execution to the R&D and support teams, Coverity employees make the awesome technology that makes the company. Solid leadership and solid execution quarter after quarter. Fantastic management team that care about the company and employees AND are not afraid to make the right changes to ensure success.

Cons

There is no "down time", but this is the software business. You should look long and hard at your software company and it's track record if you expect downtime in enterprise software. Doesn't happen with successful companies!