Coverity

www.coverity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Coverity

Cool place to work...

I worked at Coverity

Pros

very informal environment, people are nice, awesome location, amazing all hands conference every year! My manager was very concerned about my personal and professional growth, so encouraged me to work on projects outside of my role, and even outside the department!

Cons

the culture was not clearly defined. As a result I think that the sense of family and camaraderie that should have been with a company as small as it was when I was there was somewhat lost.

Establish a corporate culture that is truly made up of the employees input so that everyone will be willing to take some ownership not only in creating the mission and values, but in the way they conduct themselves on a daily basis. It will promote more buy in on every level!

38 Other Employee Reviews for Coverity (View Most Recent)

Exciting Place to Be

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Coverity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Commission plan is generous once you exceed target. Technology is head and shoulders above the competition. Lots of smart people and strong execution on all fronts.

Cons

So much to do, so little time.

Keep up the good work.

To sum it up, I was never excited to get up in the morning and come here for work.

Former Employee - Lead Generation Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Generation Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Coverity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Breakfast everyday
    - Most of the employees are really nice/helpful
    - Right next to the Caltrain station
    - Company itself is doing great. They have a good business model, a very intelligent executive board, and the products they offer are unique and 10x better than their competitors. From this standpoint, the company will be very successful.

Cons

Okay, where do I start...

- Horrible Salary/commission with NO room to negotiate.
    - Didn't really get to settle into my role. Training was VERY rushed and lasted a total of 2 days.
    - This is a very male-dominated environment. The only women at the company work in either marketing or HR.
    - Management team is very immature. I got the vibe that they don't really value their employees.
    - Barely got help from HR about benefits/401k/etc. Everything was really rushed and not really planned out too well. Again, immature environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Coverity