Covidien
www.covidien.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Management needs to get in touch

Operations (Current Employee)
Providence, RI

I have been working at Covidien full-time for more than 10 years

ProsAbsolutely great company with huge potential. Despite some leadership, people can experience a variety of roles and responsibility. Top level management is very engaging.

ConsClueless in their succession planning, called TLR. Can't see a resignation coming and willing to pass along, even reward poor performers so they don't have to deal with the obvious.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake off the rose colored glasses and leave your "friendships"behind or let it continue to choke you. Look deep and accept responsibility for continued failures in you are of discipline.

Great place to work!

Staff Engineer (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Covidien for more than 10 years

Pros: Plenty of learning opportunities and room for advancement. Cons: Positions are siloed, can be frustrating. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people. Company treats employees well

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
Boulder, CO

I have been working at Covidien full-time

Pros: Company treats the employees well. 3 weeks of paid vacation on hire. Good salary with bonuses if the company does well. There is a… Cons: Little infrastructure for a company as large as it is. Company doesn't see to plan… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Covidien.

Worked for Covidien? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covidien reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covidien CEO José E. Almeida . All reviews posted anonymously by Covidien employees.