Covidien

www.covidien.com

Consistent inability to execute with no end in sight

Production Supervisor (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsBosses don't micromanage, pay and benefits are still lower than expected in the area, but are still pretty good. They will only release quality product.

ConsBosses don't macro-manage. Constant 6 day work weeks are used to compensate for poorly maintained equipment. Management cannot get the support that is needed to stabilize/secure the ability to produce into the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that you can't keep up with current regulatory and GMP trends with equipment that was built in the 70s and 80s. Lots of help is needed to recover from the Tyco days.

Financial Planning and Analysis Intern

Intern (Current Employee) Mansfield, MA

I have been working at Covidien as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great business environment Great team members Goal-oriented Growing company Cons: Lack of organization Not enough work for interns Advice to Senior Management: Make sure interns are able to be involved Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Management needs to get in touch

Operations (Current Employee) Providence, RI

I have been working at Covidien full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Absolutely great company with huge potential. Despite some leadership, people can experience… Cons: Clueless in their succession planning, called TLR. Can't see a resignation coming and willing… Advice to Senior Management: Take off the rose colored glasses and leave your "friendships"behind or let it continue to… More

There are newer reviews on Covidien.

Worked for Covidien? Contribute to the Community!