Covidien
www.covidien.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Friendly environment with a professional outlook

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Covidien part-time for more than a year

ProsFriendly people, very nice environment to work in with the new building and all. People are dedicated to their job and committed to push the company to the next level. Free coffee and other hot beverages was a definite plus.

ConsWhile I was there the company was being restructured so a lot of faces came and went. The cafeteria is lackluster to say the least and pretty expensive in that regard.

Promising company but..

I have been working at Covidien full-time

Pros: Under the condition of merge and invests huge amount of finance on R&D for innovative products. It… Cons: Compensation is not as great as the competitor since it's… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on marketing of the products. it will boost up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Engineer -- Medical devices -Surgery - Manufacturing

Engineer (Current Employee)
Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

I have been working at Covidien full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good environment Development Much to learn Discipline Procedures Cons: None, very good place to work Advice to Senior Management: None More

There are newer reviews on Covidien.

Worked for Covidien? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covidien reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covidien CEO José E. Almeida . All reviews posted anonymously by Covidien employees.