Cox Communications

www.cox.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cox Communications

Great Values

I have been working at Cox Communications

Pros

Cox Communications is a great place to work because of the values towards employees and customers. There are significant quality training opportunities.

Cons

Currently Cox is undergoing some transformation and this is creating a stressful situation. It is not always clear how to move to the next level.

With the reorganization there is the increased risk that departments will work in silos and this can result in some dysfunctional behavior. I would encourage cross fertilization and team building across functions.

681 Other Employee Reviews for Cox Communications (View Most Recent)

Awesome company!

I have been working at Cox Communications

Pros

Open door policy is the best. We are encouraged to share our ideas, and leadership support changes for the better. Managers typically don't micro manage either!

Cons

Not a serious downside, but we don't do alot of events -- like company picnics -- but it's a good sacrifice to keep the company financially stable.

Friendly environment, but little career development.

I have been working at Cox Communications

Pros

Cox has a great work/life balance. Schedules are flexible and the work environment is great. There are also great benefits.

Cons

It is very hard to advance in the company. Many upper level jobs are filled from the outside. Senior management often is not in touch with workers below them.

Take more time to help your employees grow as professionals. Nature your current employees. Try to lead instead of just following what other companies are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Cox Communications