There are newer employer reviews for Cox Communications

Tiring

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Cox Communications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Cox is not a bad company to work for however their technical support department in Oklahoma City leaves much to be desired. Cox is very involved in the community, their benefits are great, tuition reimbursement, 401K, pension, vision, medical, and dental all on day one! Cox even has an employee fund in the event an employee encounters a hardship; not to mention the steep discount on cable and internet. My advice is just do not work for technical support and you will be very happy.

Cons

With attrition rates of well over 80%, the technical support department in Cox Oklahoma is one of the worst places work. Work/life balance in near non-existent, there is no opportunity for movement within the company unless you move to another state, the left hand of senior management doesn't know what the right hand is doing and unfortunately, their HR department has no room to exercise authority or have an opinion outside of what is given to them. Morale is low and if you dare try to have an original thought of your own you will not fit in.

Get over yourselves

reviews filtered by

Unprofessional recruitment

I have been working at Cox Communications

Pros

There are no pros that I can think of. Would not recommend anyone apply here

Cons

Unwilling to reschedule my interview even after I informed that my husband was undergoing a kidney transplant. Would definitely not want to work for a company like this.

none

2. Great Company with very dedicated people.

Current Employee - Bilingual Inbound Sales in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Bilingual Inbound Sales in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Cox Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working with positive driven people, compensation, great training program, positive working enviroment, great benefits,

Cons

Cant think of any at this point

Keep up the great work!