There are newer employer reviews for Cox Enterprises

Good Company

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Account Executive in San Jose, CA

I worked at Cox Enterprises

Pros

The people at Cox are very serious and well qualified. They are a committed organization and demand the most from there employees.

Cons

Television is becoming more and more difficult to sell to advertisers with the steady growth of online advertising. Internal competition can be tense.

I highly value the high quality sales training and experience I received at Cox, and I truly respect the work ethic and didication I saw from leadership.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Cox Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Good Company, poor leadership in our division...

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cox Enterprises

Pros

Overall, good solid company and benefits. The product, kudzu.com, is actually an effective local search tool for businesses, which is rare.

Cons

Little to no vision about how to turn a local product into a national one. Lots of money spent on a national TV partnership with next to nothing commensurate online. It's upsetting because they had to let go of a lot of good people this year because the sales just didn't happen.

Bring someone in with a solid vision and proven strategy who knows how to implement it.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Senior IT Auditor  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior IT Auditor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cox Enterprises

Pros

work/life balance, emphasis on employees, people are happy. Benefits of long-term employment

Cons

Many of their business are mature or fading, lots of ongoing restructuring and cuts

I think they are doing the best job possible considering the industries they are in

There are newer employer reviews for Cox Enterprises

Worked for Cox Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!