Cox Enterprises
www.coxenterprises.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Account Executive

Cleveland, OH

ProsCox Enterprises houses a number of subsidiary companies - from newspapers, media, trade magazines, internet, etc. As a privately held company, Cox Enterprises is pro women and offers a number of outstanding benefits. Cox Enterprises is also wonderful about having their employees volunteer their time with community projects.

ConsCannot think of any 'cons' about this company. If they had not closed down in 2009 the AutoMart, AutoDeal, and AutoTrader divisions across the USA, then I would have continued working for this division.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a closer look at your middle management, especially, since you have numerous locations around the USA.

Good Company

San Jose, CA

I worked at Cox Enterprises

Pros: The people at Cox are very serious and well qualified. … Cons: Television is becoming more and more difficult to sell to advertisers with… Advice to Senior Management: I highly value the high quality sales training and experience I received at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company, poor leadership in our division...

Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cox Enterprises

Pros: Overall, good solid company and benefits. The product, kudzu.com, is… Cons: Little to no vision about how to turn a local product into a national one. Lots of money spent on a national TV partnership… Advice to Senior Management: Bring someone in with a solid vision and proven strategy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cox Enterprises.

Worked for Cox Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cox Enterprises CEO John M. Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Cox Enterprises employees.