Cox Enterprises
www.coxenterprises.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Great people, private company

Atlanta, GA

ProsFamily oriented, private company that is very fair to employees and has a very nice set of traditional benefits. Very open access to different levels of management and opportunities to know about different activities across the company. Not a cut-throat culture - more helpful and friendly.

ConsAdoption of newer work-life benefits has been a bit slow as the company evolves for the 21st century workforce. Career options within parent organization can be somewhat limited, but opportunities with divisions are plentiful. Friendliness of employees sometimes masks real progress on issues - people tend not to disagree and debate a lot in meetings, but have side conversations and small meetings to iron out major decisions.

Account Executive

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I worked at Cox Enterprises full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Cox Enterprises houses a number of subsidiary companies - from newspapers, media, trade magazines, internet, etc. As a privately held company, Cox Enterprises is… Cons: Cannot think of any 'cons' about this company. If they had not closed down in 2009… Advice to Senior Management: Take a closer look at your middle management, especially, since… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at Cox Enterprises

Pros: The people at Cox are very serious and well qualified. … Cons: Television is becoming more and more difficult to sell to advertisers with… Advice to Senior Management: I highly value the high quality sales training and experience I received at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cox Enterprises.

Worked for Cox Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cox Enterprises CEO John M. Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Cox Enterprises employees.