Cox Enterprises
www.coxenterprises.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

It's a Job

Research Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe benefits are fantastic. Employees have a great camaraderie and engage in morale lifting activities such as softball and happy hours. The work is generally easy, if you possess some intelligence and remember basic mathematics.

ConsThere is a lot of work. Often it seemed as though there were not enough people performing the research tasks to keep up with the demands of sales and upper management. Compensation is incredibly low.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaising minimum salaries would boost morale and keep employees focused on completing the tasks they are assigned, instead of thinking, "I'm not paid enough for this."

A Decent Place to Work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cox Enterprises

Pros: Good Pay & Benefits. Pretty stable. They treat employees pretty well. The culture of… Cons: Not a lot of personal growth or training. Lean staff and… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure that employees are hitting career development benchmarks. Training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cox Enterprises

Pros: Privately held. Cox family really cares about employees. Cons: Management needs to do a better job of communicating with… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication with employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cox Enterprises.

Worked for Cox Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cox Enterprises CEO John M. Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Cox Enterprises employees.